This post contains affiliate links. Before reading more, an important disclosure.Buy Bitcoin at Wall of Coins
How Does Wall of Coins Work?
Wall of Coins helps its customers buy and sell bitcoins for cash.
Its unique SMS system walks you through the entire process of buying, making it a good choice for first time buyers who want to purchase bitcoins with cash.
Payment Methods Accepted
Sellers are free to accept any payment method through Wall of Coins. Buyers will have to check the orderbook to see what payment methods are available. The most common payment method is cash deposit.
A cash deposit is when the buyer of bitcoins goes to a physical bank branch and deposits cash into the account of the Bitcoin seller
Wall of Coins vs Other Cash Exchanges
Cash is the most popular payment method on Wall of Coins. This table compares it so some other cash exchanges.
|Exchange||Fees ||ID Required ||Countries|
|Wall of Coins||~1%||No||12 Countries|
Wall of Coins is currently available in:
- United States
- United Kingdom
There are no official buying limits on wall of coins. The maximum amount you can buy is determined by the available offers by sellers.
- No official buying limits set by Wall of Coins
- Can buy as little as $5 worth of bitcoins
- Most sellers are not willing to sell large amounts of bitcoins
A phone number is the only personal information required to buy bitcoins on Wall of Coins.
Wall of Coins will ask you for location, but only to find bank branches near you. If you choose you can just enter your zip code manually.
Purchases made with cash deposit will in most cases have bitcoins delivered in under an hour.
- Coins are generally delivered within 15 minutes after confirmation of payment by buyer
- Speed of delivery is entirely dependent on seller confirming payment, so at times it can take a while (although it is generally within 15 minutes)
Wall of Coins’ owners are public and contact information is available on the exchange’s website.
You can also visit its about page.
- Fees are generally pretty low, about 1-2%
- Fees are not displayed publically but instead just included in the buy price
Wall of Coins offers live support on its website. A toll free number is available for support via phone: (866 841 COIN).
You’ll also receive directions on how to buy bitcoins via SMS after signing up.
- Wall of Coins has a live chat box on their site ready to help with any problems that may occur during the buying process
Review by: Biyoud
Rating: 4.3Visit WallofCoins.com